Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use (User Agreement)
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You expressly agree that use of LOL is at your own risk. LOL reserves the right to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason.
The materials on LOL's web site are provided "as is". LOL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LOL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. No party shall be liable to any other party or any third-party for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
In no event shall LOL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LOL's Internet site, even if LOL or a LOL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LOL's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LOL does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LOL may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LOL does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LOL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LOL of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Publishing Rules
We reserve the right to remove any content posted on our site at any time for any reason. LOL will make decisions as to whether content violates any Terms in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. We treat free Ads and paid Ads equally when dealing with terms violation. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide guidelines to those posting content on our site. When using LOL, please do not post material that:
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
- We do not accept any ads which contain any adult content, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:
Lewd or provocative images;
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on LOL without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar Content or purposefully post Content in an irrelevant category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may not place your ad in an inappropriate category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may only place a single ad for your product/service/item in the one most suitable category and in the one location.
- Ads that have no product. Your ads must be selling something. It must have a specific product/service/item, It must have a the appropriate description. We do not allow ads that just say, "come to my web site for details" in the description. While we allow you to post your site URL (only to page of your site of a containing detail of the ad) in the ad, if your ad does not contain the details of the product, including price or a price range, listed in the subject, it will be removed.
- Various product/service/item in one ad is not allowed. Only one product/service/item in one ad.
You may not include any text, links, graphics, content or other elements in your ad which are not directly related to the item/product/service being advertised.
- ALL-CAPS ADS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. We suggest that you only use ALL-CAPS where necessary in your ad description. All Titles are published in a Very Large Distinguishable Font Style, so you should not need to use ALL-CAPS there either. You can draw special attention to ads in the ways intended for this purpose. Your ad must be readable and the content must reflect the item/service being advertised and nothing else.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of LOL, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through LOL or affiliated or linked sites.
Because purchased services and subscriptions for the use of LOL are rendered and you have the use and receive the benefits of said services instantly, all payments are final and refunds cannot be granted. If a customer has a billing dispute with LOL, the customer must settle such dispute with LOL directly without initiating any chargeback procedures.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any Content to LOL that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party. By submitting Content to LOL you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted LOL the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Rules that may exist in such Content.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LOL's web site shall be governed by the laws of St Kitts and Nevis without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.